This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Northwest Resource Associates.
We Talk to Families & Workers Like You Every Day.
"Finding adoptive families for the children in foster care; supporting the families who come forward and educating and advocating for excellence in child welfare."
You can depend on us. For over thirty years, the Northwest Adoption Exchange (NWAE) has helped thousands of children find adoptive homes. Our photo and profile galleries showcase the personal stories of foster children in Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska. Featuring compelling photographs and thoughtfully written profiles, this online service provides the critical exposure needed to connect children and families. We respond personally and proactively to your inquiries and questions. We also offer resources and programs that support both caseworkers and families as they prepare for and navigate the adoption journey.
Through our website you can:
- View waiting children from Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Alaska.
- Prepare! Explore classes and programs.
- Learn how to adopt and explore adoption tips.
- Familiarize yourself with the process. Browse adoption tips and resources.
- Call us! Connect directly with our adoption professionals.
- Read inspiring stories of families who have adopted.
- Support us! Donate now.
We can answer your questions. We are here to help.
Contact us anytime: 1.800.927.9411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Premier member of the
Celebrating over 20 years of Kids' Fest sponsorship