This material is copyrighted. Except for your own private use, you may not copy or reproduce it in any way without express permission from Northwest Resource Associates.
Resources for Families
"When folks question me about parenting some of these waiting children, I tell them that this child is being parented already - and successfully parented! If a foster parent can, why not an adoptive parent?..."
—Gail Parr, Oregon Caseworker
We understand that adoption is an ongoing process of education and exploration. Whether you are thinking about adoption for the first time, or well into the inquiry process, our resource and information pages address all stages of the adoption journey.
- Just getting started? Discover more about obtaining a homestudy.
- Need quick advice? Take advantage of our adoption tips.
- Adopting in the Pacific Northwest? Check out our Northwest Resources, or identify state-specific agencies and organizations in Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Alaska.
- Looking for general information? Browse our National Resource listings.
- Register for classes and orientations.
- Sign-up for our Good News updates and our Connections e-newsletter.
- Explore our additional adoption and foster care programs.